What we do…
Bosham Dental Laboratory strives to provide an exceptional quality of service. We have an experienced and knowledgeable team of people who are available to serve our clients effectively and efficiently. We pride ourselves on producing the finest products and solutions for our clients, furthermore, we set ourselves extremely high standards and refuse to compromise on quality. We use only the best products on the market and are constantly researching new technologies and techniques to learn and subsequently educate.
Continually pushing for excellence in everything that we do, Bosham Dental Laboratory produce predictably consistent high quality work that requires the minimum of intervention from our clients prior to fit. Our fully qualified and registered GDC Dental Technicians are renowned for providing excellent and consistent results. We have built client relationships over many years genuinely valuing the dental teams we work with supporting their work to provide the best possible solutions in every case. We will do everything we can to support you, if you need something specific, or if you are in a hurry we should be your first call. If it can be done, we will do it and do it well!
Our Laboratory front of house team is always on hand to answer any enquiries either in person or via email or phone. Hugely knowledgeable they can provide answers to virtually any information request received. We ensure we are consistently commercially viable, sustainable, competitive and remain at the leading edge of our industry, all the time working in an ethical, moral and environmentally friendly manner.
CROWN & BRIDGE
The skill and dedication of our Crown & Bridge technicians, all with many years of experience, forms the basis of our product offering. You can be assured of always receiving the highest quality restorations as we constantly review, evaluate and update new products, techniques and technology keeping us at the forefront of our industry.
Our commitment is to the entire dental team. Close liaison throughout the entire case process is essential to deliver the premium results we are renowned for; as such we are always at hand and pleased to discuss all aspects of any case before, during and after treatment. Implant systems we support includes but is not restricted to Astra, Ankylos, Straumann, Biomet 3i, Nobel Biocare, Megagen and Bio Horizons. We are a platinum approved Straumann laboratory.
Your patients will always get the best results possible both aesthetically and in terms of functionality because we use the latest high-quality materials to create market leading crowns and bridges. As a full service dental laboratory, we can provide crown and bridge combination cases using precision attachments, crowns, and chrome cobalt dentures.
We have our own treatment room where we can accurately take shade matches from your referred patients who require this service. We are also happy to see any patient who would benefit from being more involved in their treatment plan to put them at ease and support your service and care package.
We are at the cutting edge of technology having invested in 3 Shape scanning facilities, a state of the art milling system and in house 3D printing. This technology gives us compatibility with your practice systems for both digital and traditional impressions as well as consistant results.
An overview of the process…
CT scan and/or an X-Ray to assess the current state of the jawbone and ensure the candidate is suitable for treatment.
- Any badly damaged or decayed teeth extracted
- Local anaesthetic given with sedation
- Small incisions made in gums in the most strategic and supportive places
- Insertion of 4 to 6 implants into jaw bone
- A temporary bridge is fitted the same day
- Patient then returns for permanent prosthetic teeth to be fitted approx 6 months later
- Over time, the implants will fuse with existing bone so must remain completely immobile
- In the lower jaw, the bridge would usually be placed on 4 implants. In the upper jaw, the bridge would usually be placed on 6 implants
- Complete treatment in a single day
- Ideal if your patient has dentures and would prefer to have fixed teeth
- Great fo patients with severe gum disease and who may be due to lose all of their teeth
- Beautiful, fixed teeth replacing loose teeth or dentures
- Patients are able to eat speak and smile normally and with confidence
- Reduces the likelihood of further bone reduction
- Recovery is speedy